May 13, 2008

Childhood is a lot more fun as an adult....

I love taking Gracyn to see new things and explore new places. I feel like I get to relive my childhood through her. I cant wait till she is older and can really get excited about everything. I cant wait to experience all her firsts like bike riding and swimming and hopscotch and fireworks and trick or treating and Christmas and the list just goes on and on! We have gone to the zoo twice now, I probably have not been to the zoo since I was in Junior High, and it is so fun as an adult to really be able to appreciate how amazing the animals are. Anyway we went with our new friends Parker and Jen and Kelly. Jen is my good friend/roomate Katie's cousin and she just so happens to live down the street so that has been really nice! Anyway here are just a few snaps from the day, obviously all the excitement wore them out :)



3 comments:

Anonymous 8:00 PM  

Lucky Gracyn...
Who else's mom can take amazing "snap shots" at the zoo!!! All of her life events are going to be recorded in the most amazing photography!!!! I love it!!! It is sooo much fun getting to do everything all over again with kids!!! I can't even tell you..it makes all of the temper tantrums worth it!

Katie 9:03 AM  

How fun! Parker has a sourpuss look on his face. I think I am finally going to meet the little guy this summer when they are up in Minnesota! Yay! Now I just need to find some time for Gracyn.

Amanda 3:22 PM  

indy has a nice zoo too....im just sayin'

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP