Me and My baby
Funny how a photographer can so despise actually being in front of the camera, but I loathe it. I just look at pictures and dont see me. But that is a whole other blog entry... This is a picture my dad took of me and Gracyn last month and though I'm never happy enough with pictures of me, I know that in the years to come I will treasure this photo as will she when she is older. One of my all time favorite photos is of me with my mom around the same age as Gracyn. I need to make more of an effort to spend some time in front of the camera, so that Gracyn has lots of tangible memories of me.
ps. this was the day after I cut 12 inches off my hair and it was a mess, I still have no clue how to actually style it. thank goodness Gracyn doesn't have hair yet, I need to learn some beauty skills before she grows it :)
6 comments:
I have a picture with my mom at this age that I love too! It's such a beautiful picture!! Your hair is so short! I need to see a better pic...but get a boar's hair round brush - they are so great for styling it. CUTE!
I love this..you look so much like amanda in this pic!!!! as far as the hair goes...you could always let me style gracyn's hair.. I am GREAT at poofy bangs,half pony tails, curling irons, and don't forget...LOTS AND LOTS OF HAIRSPRAY!!!!LOL!!!
anonymous was me by the way: oh wait..i am sure you already knew that. who else do you know that can master mall bangs!!!!
lol - Beth's comment cracked me up...
cute pic!
Awww... so precious! Beautiful mommy & baby portrait.
Wow you are brave to cut that much off... but I think it looks good!
I haven't been on your blog in a while but you have some beautiful pics on here. I'm soooo so happy you got some great newborn pics of Ava. Ahh you are going to cherish these photos of Gracyn forever... they are absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment