October 14, 2009

ah the guilt!!

I have been reminded several times lately that I NEVER update my blog. Yes I am guilty! But its because I am spending a lot of quality time with my babies (and facebook). So if you are really curious about what we are up to, you should be on facebook!

Things are great here. We are in a routine and days are good! Gracyn will be *GASP* two next month! She is talking more and more every day and constantly surprising me with new words. Its so much fun to see it all clicking with her. She is still way too addicted to the bink, so some of the words are not pronounced right but she will get there. I have been meaning to take it away from her, but I just cant seem to do it. She loves it, its her one security thing and I honestly dont think its hurting her at all to have it. She's not going to go to college with it so why push her.

Luke is almost 8 mos though I am not going to say that out loud. He is trying his hardest to crawl. He is lurching forward from his sitting position to try and get things farther away but he mostly just gets stuck on his belly and mad. He is all healed up from his surgery and seems to be doing well. Im so thankful there were none of the common complications and that this is hopefully all behind us. I am really grateful to everyone who was thinking of us and praying for us while we went through that procedure. He is eating more and more new foods and so far the only thing he does not like are the baby jar bananas, he loves real bananas though. He is the sweetest little man and so easy to be with. I love watching him and Gracyn together, she just makes him laugh all the time .

I have a million and one new pictures of them, so I will try to post more often, even if its just pictures and no words.

For now, here is a video of them in the car. Some of my favorite times are with them in the car, they are both so giggly and playful, I think because their seats face eachother (his rear facing and hers front facing). Sorry the camera work is bad, I was holding it over my shoulder without looking. Dont worry Mom! She was pretending to sneeze to make Luke laugh.

1 comments:

Amanda 9:49 PM  

i was just think how bad I have been about updating my blog...it is hard...so good job! Miss those lovies!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP