Thank you for 2 incredible years of marriage! I cant wait for our daughter to meet you and love you the way I do. You are such an amazing man and husband, and I know you will be an amazing father!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
you two are so fun...love ya lots
well, I already said happy anniversary on myspace, but i will also say it here!!! Happy Anniversary!
Ah, meg, i can't believe how much we've grown up!! Sometimes, it feels like a million years ago that we were even teenagers let alone little girls playing in your tree house. Yet, seeing you about to become a mother has shocked me into this reality that we are grown ups...somehow my own motherhood didn't.lol
I love that i have had the privelege of being your friend throughout all these miles stones of life. i can remember your eighth grade graduation...how exciting..we were about to be in high school... your high school graduation..we thought we were so grown up!..i was so proud of you when you graduated from Purdue and passed your boards to become a nurse. I felt not pride but joy to see you marry your soul mate and the love of your life. The day you told me you had a positive pregnancy test, I about lost it!! I was so happy for you and greg. I am so excited to see you and greg become parents. I know that you both are going to be amazing and that bond you share will only grow with the strong love you will have for your daughter.
can't wait to see her!! happy 35 weeks!!
luv you always,
your bff,
beth
My little girl is going to have a little girl...you won't understand that feeling until it happens to you but I sure understand my Mom a lot more now. I am so happy that my granddaughter will have two such wonderful parents. We love you both and are so happy to know that we have Greg to care for our two precious girls...we are confident of his trustworthiness and the protection he will provide for them.
Grandmama Abelard
Awwww... the love:)
I'm so excited for you guys! You're going to make awesome parents.
Post a Comment