Her Nursery is Finished!!!
I am so so excited about the fact that we finally finished the babies room! It is gorgeous and I could sit in there and rock and daydream continuously! The countdown is on and I am so happy to have everything ready to welcome her into our home!! These are all out of order but you get the idea! The color is off too, its hard to shoot in a green room! Some of my favorite things are the canvases I had done by one of my clients (www.caseykelbee.com), the tree picture frame holder her aunt amanda got her, which has 3 handmade birds I found on etsy, my dress from when i was little that has a bird on it and my little baby shoes, and her chandelier which I got such a great deal on!! Did I mention I love it in there?
CLICK ON EACH PICTURE TO ENLARGE!!!











3 comments:
love it megan, it turned out so well. You are hired to decorate my nursery when I have a kid!!
It is so beautiful! I love it! Valorie
Beeeeeuuutious!
Post a Comment