November 16, 2007

So here I sit on the couch..... waiting

and waiting....

We went to the doctor today and I am still only 1 cm, which I have been for about 3.5weeks. I know that isnt the end all, that women can go fast from 1-10 but it was still super discouraging to hear. The doctor has set an induction date for Tuesday the 20th. We need to be at the hospital at 8am (horrible time for rush hour but who am I to complain!).... They did an ultrasound today and they are estimating the baby to be 9 lbs, we usually find at work that they underestimate the weight so that scares me a tad. Im not super thrilled with the idea of a C-Section so I am just trying to remind myself that women push out babies 9 lbs and bigger all the time. I am so used to my little babies at work, where 3 lbs is my favorite size, so 9lbs seems huge to me!!

Anyway so that is the plan, 4 days until baby!! Gonna enjoy some last days of alone time with my fantastic hubby. Wish us luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous 2:53 PM  

They estimated Reegan at 9.5 lbs in her ultrasound the week before I had her and she was only 8.3 lbs so there is hope! Good luck!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP