The Due Date
I feel like I have been counting down to this day for so long!! I look at my little ticker and there I am at the end.... but the babe is still staying put! I guess I was 4 days overdue (sorry Mom!) so I have to give her a bit of a break. I am worried I will be in the hospital over thanksgiving, and I know their mashed potatoes are disgusting... :)
Well all in her own time I guess, cross your fingers she gets sick of it in there soon!!!
2 comments:
Hi Meg: Hang in there! Little miss will be worth the wait! You will have to have some good Thanksgiving grub brought in!
Take care! Love, Melissa & Molly
I really feel for you at this point. I know you are so anxious to be done...she's coming this weekend. You can't be in the hospital on thanksgiving. if you are i am sure that your mom will make a dinner and bring it to you!!!! i know that you have got to be going nuts..i jump evertime i hear the phone ring..and it's never the ring i am waiting for.=(
Post a Comment