Is it REALLY almost April?
I have no clue where the last 4 months have gone, but I can tell you that they have been the best 4 months of my life. My daughter is amazing. The feelings I have for her are overwhelming. I have no clue how to describe them. Im sorry I have been lost in our little bubble and I have not updated this blog for months. Im not sure how to catch up on everything so I am going to try to give a very brief synopsis of the last 4 months. A lot of these pictures were taken by my very talented sister, check out her website!
Month 1-
Eat and Sleep and Eat and Sleep

Month 2-
Smiling constantly
Sleeps through the night
Starts cooing


Month 3-
Found her hands, they are never far from her mouth now
Laughed aloud for the first time (melts my heart)
Tries to sit up all the time

Month 4-
Giggling more
Sits with very little support
Loves books and mommy's horrible singing
Is obsessed with her toes and constantly tries to grab them
Finally realized Marley exists
First Cereal






2 comments:
oh....so cute! Love it!
lol that last pic of her eating cereal... too funny
Post a Comment