Merry Christmas!!
Time for some really cheesy pictures... It's amazing how as a mom you do the things you swore you would never do, like put your daughter in fancy dresses that dont fit her and ride up her shoulders. But she looked really cute and we needed to dress up for Greg's company's Christmas Brunch. So here are a couple of bad pictures we took in front of the decorations in the ballroom.
We are doing great except for sleeping which seems to be a little problem. We had her 1 mos check up this week which she was not thrilled about considering the shot. I have never seen a baby scream like that and I have given a LOT of shots!!! Anyway she is 11 lbs 4 oz and 23.5inches!! 95th percentile for both weight and height. No wonder she can fill out 3-6 mos clothes!
Well next week we head to Indy to meet a whole bunch of new people so hopefully I will have lots more pictures when we get back. I just wanted to post now to say Merry Christmas since I might not get another chance before then!
Love you all!!

3 comments:
Awww... so sweet!!
well, i have to laugh at what you said about the clothes and the things you swore you never would do when you became a mom!!LOL I find myself doing the same things!!! I AM DYING to see her..i have said that at least a couple of times a week since she has been born!!! My kiddos are finally better, so i don't know if you are wanting to see them too. I could not in my right mind bring them even close to her if they are even the tiniest bit sick though..just so you know! Megan, you look so pretty too!!! we need to plan out what and how we are going to do on the 27th!!! I am leaving it mostly up to you and how you feel! ttysoon=) Beth
oh, I didn't know these were here...I like the picture of you, Megan. Gracyn looks very grown-up in the plaid outfit...so cute....
Post a Comment