Happy Birthday Baby!
I cant believe how fast this year has gone and all of the amazing changes that have happened in our lives. Gracyn is the most perfect thing I have ever done in my life, and everyday she brings us new joy. There was no way we could have prepared our hearts for the experience of being parents, thank you Gracyn for showing us so much love! Happy Birthday Baby!!








I have a million favorite photos from our photoshoot with Auntie Amanda at the Flying Cupcake, these are just a few. Thank you sis!!
7 comments:
Happy BDay beautiful girl!!! I can't believe she is 1!! She is amazing, so are her mommy and daddy. She is a lucky little girl. Beautiful shots Amanda!
ohhh...that was so much fun...seeing her is just like having my little girl, Megan, back. I hope you have the experience of being a G'ma someday to Gracyn's little girl! If you think this year went by fast...you won't believe how fast the next 28 will go! Love you lots!, Mom
the first year sure does go by fast! enjoy your special day with Gracyn... and your one year b-day of being a mommy :) Beautiful pics by the way!!!!
i can't believe it's been a whole year already... HAPPY BIRTHDAY G!!!!!
Love your faux auntie
Happy Birthday G!
She has made for a fun year for all of us!!! Can't wait to see what next year is like...she will be talking and running...oh so fun!
Yay! Happy Birthday GRACYN!
what wonderful pics...and little gracyn...she is precious! wish we had somewhere fun like that here.
Post a Comment