December 15, 2008

Baby #2

Well I realize I have completely neglected to update much on little boy Sanders. Its amazing to me how fast this pregnancy is going. I remember with Gracyn each week took forever, but here I am at 28 weeks and cant help but wonder where the time went! I have 12 weeks left to go and so much still to do! Tomorrow I go to the doctor for my glucose testing (praying I pass this time so I dont have to do the 3 hour test like I did with G). I also have to get a shot because Greg and I have incompatible blood types, and have my thyroid tested. We are keeping a close watch on it this pregnancy because of issues after Gracyn and hoping that if we control it I will be able to breastfeed, which I wasnt able to do with her. I have bought the babies new bedding and decided I want to use a puppy theme in the room but thats about as far as I have gotten. I am hoping to commission the artist who did Gracyn's paintings to do something custom for him, but it will depend on how finances are after the holidays. Otherwise, I think I will use a lot of my black and white images of Marley. There is a photographer I love, Erin Vey, who specializes in dog portraits, maybe I could look into some of her work as well. We plan to paint the room in January and start attempting to transition Gracyn to a twin mattress on the floor so that we dont have to buy another crib. I know thats a pretty bold move since she will only be 14months, but we are hoping we can make it work.

We still dont have a name for this little guy, but we have it narrowed down pretty well. I think I have my heart set on one and Greg has his set on another, so we will see how the compromise works out. You can vote here...

VOTE on my Name List

Anyway that is a quick update, I cant wait to meet this little man and snuggle with him, but its going to be a lot of change for Gracyn so for right now I am enjoying every minute alone I have with her. So far he is so much more mellow than she was inside, so I have a feeling he is going to have his daddy's laid back personality. I pray he gets his smarts, looks and athleticism too!

1 comments:

Amanda 8:03 AM  

i voted...but really hard because I like them all! I can't wait to meet this little guy! g will be a great big sister!

oh, and I love the idea of the black and white pics of Marley...

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP