Nursery Nursery Nursery
Im going paint crazy! I cant seem to get the right shade of green for the nursery, a first for me as I usually think Im pretty good at picking colors for my house. We had a friend come paint this weekend and he is coming back next weekend to fix my color woes. Otherwise, I found a really great custom mobile on Etsy. Im sure its not really practical as there are no flashing lights and spinning animals, but its a really sweet set of 3 handmade birds hanging from a stick. Its much cuter in real life than in the picture. She made it in a pink paisely to match my bedding. I also found a really sweet chandelier for super cheap at the Land of Nod outlet store, I love bargains! What else.... I still havent ordered furniture. I was supposed to do that today but got sucked into a 2 hour Kerby Vacuum Cleaner demonstration, Im sure this was not the last of my bad judgement calls while pregnant, but it might be the worst. If you ever see them at your door, run far far away! This is a really boring blog entry, but Im trying to be better about writing, even though Im not sure anyone is reading!

6 comments:
I check it everyday and am always excited about new entries. Im glad that lady was able to custom the mobile for you, so cute.
I loved the last entry about Greg (and dad). SO sweet!!!! I like the green color in the picture of the chandelier...that is super cute.
we totally got suckered into buing a kirby-- but now we love it--- ahhh.. yes the two hour kirby demo- so fun :) don't worry i went a little paint crazy too-- but don't worry about it-- when you spend as much time in a room (late night , early morning, everything in between!!) you want to make sure you enjoy looking at the color :)
hello!!!! we are reading!!! Time for an update!!!! Slacker.
hahaha love you
http://www.matildajaneclothing.com/welcome_frameset.html
check out these clothes...looks like something you may like.
Shucks...I have left comments but must be doing something wrong because they aren't there. Dad loved your comments about Daddies, of course! Oh, yeah...I think those Kirby salesmen know how to get to pregnant women...I remember that we bought one just before Aaron was born...I was convinced our baby would ingest all kinds of germs if I didn't get one. We ended up cancelling the order because we really couldn't afford it and I had another one that was quite new. Anxious to see you - just 2 weeks! Love, Mom
I can't wait to see the final photo of the room! It's going to be beautiful! Love the birds!
Post a Comment