August 9, 2007

Blog Slacker

I never claimed to be good at keeping up with a journal... in fact I will readily admit I am terrible at it...

So lets see. I am 26 weeks and feeling great! I am getting pretty big and space is coming at a premium. I feel like she likes to hide up in my rib cage so I have absolutely no room to take a deep breath. She is also moving a TON, which is exciting because Greg can finally feel her. Last night he asked if she was trying to kill me, he couldn't believe she kicked that hard. Its still somewhat tricky to get her to move when he is trying to feel her. I keep trying to convince him the fact that she calms instantly when he puts his hand there means he has some sweet touch and will always be the one to put her to bed when she is fussy.

Otherwise things are pretty calm. We are having the nursery painted this weekend and I finally picked out furniture I just need to order it. I cant wait to have her room done so I can go in there and day dream. Im excited for Marley to start wandering around in there also, getting used to the idea. Right now he thinks any thing new I bring home for her is somehow a toy for him.

Everyone keeps bugging me for a picture of me, but that is just so hard for me to get used to! I feel very unphotogenic at this stage but will stick to my photography morals and shoot some pictures sometime soon I promise! I promise I dont really look all that different than last time you saw me! I havent gained any weight yet, and my belly is just getting to that point where people who dont know me can tell Im preggo and not just chunky :)

Love you and miss you all! Thanks for reading!

Oh and SAVE THE DATE! the Sander's Baby Shower is going to be Sept 29th!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP