April 12, 2008

Gracyn Giggling

Im sorry you cant see her, I just grabbed our little point and shoot camera and set it on the table so I could jump around and play peek-a-boo (hence the annoying "boo" you keep hearing :) ). Next time I will use the video camera... I just didnt want to miss you hearing her giggle.


3 comments:

Amanda 4:40 PM  

oh oh oh oh...my goodness. That is soo stinking cute. She is cracking up! Love it! I about cried! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous 8:02 PM  

ok, so i NEED to see her!!! How is she so old already...wasn't she just born yesterday..??? time is getting away from us. I need to move to chicago!!!

heather 4:53 PM  

I love this! Don't you just want to burn a cd of her giggles and listen to it over and over. What a great mood booster.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP