life as a mom...
is a whole lot different than before. Before when I was sick I would lay in bed all day and sleep it off, or pull my comforter down to the couch and watch girly movies while Greg was at work, etc... but life isn't about me anymore. Its all about her and its wonderful. Its really tiring being sick and trying to take care of her, trying to protect her from my germs by only kissing her toes and the back of her head and covering myself in alcohol gel as frequently as possible without the skin on my hands falling off, but when she smiles at you or stops crying because you walk into a room its really easy to forget you even felt lousy to start with. anyway I didnt take a picture today, and Im out of town the rest of the week, so this was a bad week to try to post everyday (excuses I know)... but here is a picture my friend Lidia took of her the other day...
3 comments:
the lighting in this one is gorgeous..I like that she is in the chair too... really cute
I love all the updated photos! I can feel her sweet personality through the images! Feel better soon.
are you getting any better? I feel for ya...but, i totally agree with how sweet it is to see the little face light up just for mommy!! nothing like it!
I love her pic!! I can't wait to see her in person again!!!!
Post a Comment