92 degrees of fun!
Gracyn got to enjoy her new little baby pool today. We have been taking her swimming in our hot tub (turned down to about 85 degrees) but I wanted something I can put her in where I dont have to get in too, she loved it! She doesnt have much fear of water, she wanted to crawl through the water on her belly to get her toys, it was so cute! Here is a really quick video. The other girl talking is Gracyn's favorite friend Brittnee who is her nanny. Im not sure what the white lines across the video are. Sorry for the really poor quality! Here are also a few really quick snaps...

3 comments:
looks like fun!!!
Oh this is precious! I can't get over how beautiful she is. I love seeing more photos of her! And I think the one of you two together is so sweet - and you look beautiful too!
I love that pool..it's even stylish..where did you get it??? oh and by the way...her swim suit is sooooo cute!!!!
Post a Comment