July 24, 2008

Snapshots from her life

8 months old and finally crawling! Still no teeth yet though. Here is a video and some good old fashioned snap shots...

how do you entertain her for 5 minutes? let her rip up my pottery barn catelog...


her favorite game of peek-a-boo with a book...


sporting her baby legs, her onesie got lunch on it...


how daddy spent a good portion of his birthday- he is still layed up from back surgery


Second day of crawling... the babylegs keep her knees from getting too red and sore.

4 comments:

Anonymous 6:38 AM  

she is crawling! I love that picture of her with her diaper and baby legs...she looks so cute!

So excited to see her next weekend!!!

The Clark Window 9:01 AM  

she is sooo cute!!! I really want to get those baby leg things!! Where did you get them at?

Anonymous 3:34 PM  

uh oh..and she is on the move!!!! watch out!!! how exciting!!!

Katie 7:44 PM  

I didn't know Greg had surgery! I hope it went well...Gracyn is getting so big, I can't believe how fast those things grow - babies that is. :) haha!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP