Im so far behind
A lot is happening around here and I have fallen so far behind! Gracyn is now almost 8 months, she will be 8 months on Marley's 5th birthday. I cant believe he is 5! He is doing really well with Gracyn, esp now that she is more mobile. Today she sat there and continually yanked on his tail and though you could tell he didnt love it, he just sat there through it. He is such a good boy. I really need to take pictures of the two of them together, he just never wants to participate.
Anyway Gracyn is blabbering all the time now, she also tries to "sing" with me by drawing out her "ahhhhhssss and baaaaas" in a musical way when I am singing to her. She talks a lot in response to others talking to her, its so cute to watch her try to communicate. She is also on the verge of crawling. She sits and launches herself forward, but sometimes has trouble getting one foot out from underneath her. She often ends up face planting and in tears, but she is determined! Its amazing how fast things change where one day she cant do something and the next she has figured it out. She is starting some table foods, although she still doesnt have any teeth! I have felt like they were coming for months, with all the drool and crankiness and EVERYTHING in the mouth, but none yet!
Gracyn just took her first plane ride to Colorado. She was so good and slept almost the entire way! I have a ton of vacation pictures that I need to get around to posting, I will make it a goal for the week. Anyway here is a really quick video of Gracyn playing peekaboo with Greg. She loves to play and will use anything she can to cover her face. Here she is using one of her favorite books from Aunt Amanda....Greg admits he sounds like a moron in this, anything to make her laugh! Sorry also that its sideways, I took it with our point and shoot and I always forget it doesnt auto rotate! More to come I promise!
1 comments:
too dang cute!!! makes me smile!
Post a Comment