August 21, 2008

Good Intentions...

Well I set off to record her climbing the furniture, and to show what a monkey she has become. However after a few failed attempts to get my keys off the ledge behind the couch I ended up with this video which I thought was so much more funny :) Im really not a mean mommy, but someday I think it will be funny to show her these little tantrums she would throw. You can see part way through she starts to laugh because Im laughing at her, she is so obviously faking the tantrum. She is definatly learning to manipulate! Anyway just thought it was funny, though Im sure no one else thinks so...

4 comments:

Amanda 10:53 AM  

oh my! that is tooo funny...she is so faking!! I love how she forgets and starts to laugh!! that is so funny. A little sad at first, but I totally laughed out loud!

Dried-on Milk 10:55 AM  

LOL see now I think it's funny!!!

Anonymous 11:06 AM  

quit teasing my grandbaby!! ohhh...but just wait until she can give you at least 10 reasons why she should have those keys....to her OWN car!!!

Anonymous 1:42 PM  

LOL to your mom's comment!!! I thought that it was hilarious!! I just love fake temper tantrums!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP