Surprise Surprise!

Gracyn is going to be a big sister! I have been anxious to share our news, but wanted to tell all of our family in person before announcing it here. I am currently 10 weeks pregnant and due March 9, 2009! We are so excited that the kids will be really close in age (15 months) and we are hoping they will be close friends as they grow up. So far the baby looks really healthy on u/s, I got to see the heartbeat last week! Im feeling pretty sick, moreso than with Gracyn, but Im hoping that will pass in a few weeks when the first trimester is over. This is a quick picture my dad took of Gracyn with my mom after we told them and my sister the news. It took a little bit for them to figure out exactly what the bib was telling them. They are going to have 3 grandkids next year! My sister is due January 16th, so I am even more excited that the cousins will be close in age!
4 comments:
woooohoooo!!!! so excited about for you!! I am happy that our kids will be so close in age! Yes, I admit...I am very slow and it took me awhile to actually get it! I couldn't be more excited... now...I just have to wait to find out the sex...
WHAT I GREAT PICTURE THAT YOU HAVE. this captures the moment perfectly!!! i am soo excited~!
YAY!
aww yeah!!! eeeeeee how exciting!!!! even though i knew forever ago! ;)
Post a Comment