August 21, 2008

Only Because Im Bored

So this is way early, and Greg would kill me for posting this... but I was bored and decided to make a name list on babynames.com, then I decided why not let people vote. No people, I DID NOT LEARN MY LESSON THE FIRST TIME AROUND :) But at least I think I have developed a thicker skin and realized as long as we love the name that is all that matters. I think that realization came after learning to brush off the "oh well that is unique" comment I get everytime I introduce Gracyn to someone! So anyway vote away, But no "tatum=tator tot" comments!

VOTE on my Name List

8 comments:

Anonymous 7:07 AM  

But I love tater-tots. Have you ever tries tater-tot casserole? My husband has a great recipe!!!
Guess who.

Anonymous 8:03 AM  

forgive and forget...we all make mistakes! =)

megan sanders 10:07 AM  

hardy har you are funny little girl :)

Amanda 1:47 PM  

i claim the forgive and forget one.....

Anonymous 1:45 PM  

uuuuhh..i think your mom wrote the tater tot one!!! Doesn't your dad make a great casserole!?? anyways, i love tatum! I will love anything you name your daughter...or ooops son. I personally love Johanna...hhhm, i remember a certain megan saying mean things about that name!

Ryan 9:43 AM  

Well I personally think the name "Ryan" is a definite rock star name!

Katie 10:43 AM  

I am with you - it's so hard to please everyone with names. I was telling my mom I liked Penelope as a girl's name and she freaked out on me. Ugh.

Dried-on Milk 3:12 PM  

k i casted my vote!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP