oh the mind of a mother.....
I went to the doctor yesterday and when I laid down on the table to have her listen to the heart beat, I saw the baby move for the first time. Not just felt, but saw my whole belly move! I was so excited but at the same time I had this instant vision of the movie Space Balls, where the alien comes out of the guys belly and starts dancing.... probably not the first thing that should have come to mind! If you dont remember what Im talking about, click the title to see the clip...
2 comments:
when will you post a picture of you?
Ok, why did i start tearing up at this?? I remember like yesterday seeing Drew move inside my belly for the first time. I laughed at the alien comment because that's what came to my mind right away. Wait until you get to see her for the first time...it will take your breath away...
Post a Comment