September 7, 2008

One Sad Blog

If you havent already figured out that this blog is called "onesadblog" because it is horribly neglected Im sure you are catching on now! Im sorry I havent written in a long time.

Life here is great. Gracyn is almost 10 months old now. She is an insane monkey, the girl has no fear of anything including trying to climb anything she possibly can get a foothold on. She is babbling up a storm, though nothing truly coherant. Greg sometimes picks up sounds that he says are words, but Im not sure they are intentional words. We start a baby sign language class next week so that should be fun! Im not convinced it works, but hey its something for us to do together and another way to get her out around kids. We also start a "wonderful ones" class for kids her age to play and have story time together, etc. Its at the library. She is eating all sorts of table foods now so I've had to challenge myself to actually start cooking a bit. In my dreams Im this very organized house wife who actually cooks and does laundry and cleans her house... too bad thats not quite reality! Im sure with the new baby coming it will be even further from reality and I think I need to just accept that!

Here are a few pictures from August. Gracyn is now 20lbs and 30.25inches! She is so big! She is wearing 6 mos shirts but 12-18mos pants already, I just cant believe that. I promise she does wear more than this outfit, these and the video of her fit where all taken on the same day.






time to baby proof the house! we have been putting it off forever and finally went to buy gates this weekend...






And finally a quick video of her climbing the chair.... she can usually climb all the way to the wall behind her...

3 comments:

Amanda 5:10 PM  

love all the pics! Funny...I actually have that same dream... wish it were true! I love that outfit and the pictures are so adorable! Her hair is so blond!

heather 11:21 PM  

She's so darn cute!!! Wow - she is a monkey - that's very early to be doing all the climbing! Keep posting photos!

Anonymous 1:56 PM  

ok, so the reality is, is that you are as close to Martha Stewart and having the perfect everything. Seriously, meg, your house is beautiful and so is Gracyn! and so are you!!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP