October 13, 2008

11 months

This weekend I went home to Indy to visit family and go to my college roomate's 30th birthday party. I was fighting a cold last week but by Thursday night it was insane! I couldnt breathe or sleep, I lost my voice and Im pretty sure coughed up at least one lung. I was miserable, but it was nice to be with my family who spoiled Gracyn rotten. My sister and I decided to take Gracyn out to get her one year pictures before her birthday party. I didnt shoot because I was sick, but Amanda got some great shots of her at the Flying Cupcake (which has to be the cutest cupcake bakery I have ever seen...). I dont want to share all of the pics yet, because she is in her birthday outfit for some and I want to save those for closer to her birthday. But, here are a few my sister sent me that I love. I still cant believe how much she changes every single day and all the new things she does. She is a pro at kisses and waving and bouncing "aka dancing" when asked, she also does the sign for "more" pretty well and is working on a few others. She is getting pretty stable standing up without any support in the middle of the room, but still isnt making many attempts at walking unless its around furniture. She is very into putting things into other things, like stacking her cups or putting the rings on a stacker, etc... sometimes that translates to putting toys away but not enough for mommy to be completely happy, lol. Anyway life is good! Check out a few of the pics...

laughing at mommy dancing...






3 comments:

Dried-on Milk 1:47 PM  

she is entirely too cute for words.

Jenni 11:46 AM  

these pics are adorable...too cute. oh and i have to agree about the flying cupcake! Love that place!

heather 10:25 PM  

OMG - She is just the sweetest beautiful baby!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP