October 6, 2008

First time at the Beach

We headed down to Lake Michigan last week to shoot with another photographer I know. Gracyn started out loving the sand, but quickly became miserable as the temperature dropped and the wind picked up. She was so cold and wanted nothing to do with pictures! I really did have layers on her, but she was still shivering and mean mommy just wanted to keep shooting! Anyway I didnt get much of her, she is a classic photographers kid who wants nothing to do with pictures, but my friend Shannon got some great ones of her. I will post hers another time. Here are a few I liked...

here her lips were really purple, tried to fix that in photoshop


sad eyes...






happy when we first got there, playing in the sand


still finding sand in her bags and stroller...

4 comments:

Amanda 6:47 AM  

what a cute little model! I love her clothes for this shoot! That hooded vest is adorable. Those sad eyes...=) I think it is great you captured it!

Jenni 1:35 PM  

those are beautiful even if she didn't want to be there!!! she is an adorable little thing. (my jordan has the same "baby legs" :) love those!

Katie 5:26 PM  

Love the pics - you've always been an amazing photographer - but I really think having Gracyn has helped you become mind-blowingly SUPREME!

Anonymous 5:50 AM  

That third pic down with the hat is totally your face, Megan. At least that is what I think.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP