October 20, 2008

Baby Steps

Gracyn is getting closer to walking. I bought this push toy awhile ago but she has never had much interest in it. She would play with it, but as soon as it started moving she would sit down. This week she has finally started taking steps behind it. She started with one or two and now walks up and down the sidewalk to our neighbor Lidia's house. Its so cute to see! Here is a video of the first night she started trying to walk behind it.


4 comments:

Amanda 7:56 AM  

she is doing a great job with that thing! you know, minus the whole running into walls thing. =) Funny to see her get frustrated with that. That is pretty impressive-she will be walking on her own anytime!!!

Dried-on Milk 8:42 AM  

LOL OMG LOOK AT HER GO!!!!!

Anonymous 10:09 PM  

oh, what fun. I love the pictures of the Pumpkin Patch..I have one of you at about 18 months at the pumpkin patch with Grandpa...I really like the itune song...neat group...looks like New Orleans..

Anonymous 9:48 PM  

oh no.. how could I have missed that!!! Give me a heads up next time:) I'd love to catch her in action!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP