October 25, 2008

A delayed announcement...

Sorry I haven't been able to post this week, but most of you have already heard ITS A BOY!!! We are so incredibly excited to have a son. I know he and Gracyn are going to be great friends. Here are a few ultrasound pictures from Wednesday- all profile shots. He is pretty smashed in there, already looking pretty long, so we didnt get to see the front of his face for any pictures... Everything is healthy and exactly how it should be! The last shot I didnt want to post, but Greg scanned the 3 together. But you can see his heart and his little boy parts from a profile view- lucky you, lol.

3 comments:

Amanda 8:39 PM  

what a great profile shot! Im sure he will have a great time with big sister gracyn! So excited it's boy!

Dried-on Milk 10:02 PM  

ooh there's the pecker, i mean proof that it's a boy!!

heather 10:23 PM  

Yeah, a boy! How wonderful, congratulations! It's been too long since I've been on your blog and I love all the updates. you can now rename your blog ;)
And I must talk to you about this beautiful new setup and how you did it - love it!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP