A new day
Today is a historic day in our lives and in our children's lives. We have a new president, and while I didn't vote for him, I pray that what others have seen in him as a leader of change will come to be. I hope that as American's we realize that no one man can do it on his own, that we all need to change in order to give our children the best world possible. We really do live in an amazing nation, though I take that fact for granted every single day. Im excited to see what comes out of this day in history, and to see what it means for my babies... I thought I would share a quick image from the web. How easily people overlook the importance of God in our country, it is moving to see that the oath our nation's leader takes is taken with one hand on the bible. Im grateful that I live in a country where on such an important day, the new president started it by going to church, and the ceremony was opened and closed in prayer.

1 comments:
Yes, well said! I now have to think about my grandchildren and what we will build for them...
Mom
Post a Comment