February 4, 2009

The Hot Dog Dance

The Mickey Mouse Club always ends with the "Hot Dog Dance" and its her favorite thing. Greg even went and bought her the soundtrack so that she can dance around whenever she wants. I wish I could capture her better, but if she see's me with the camera she stops what she is doing, so you just get a back seat view!

I know I am behind in updates... its my goal this week to post a few updates on our family, so I promise to try!

and a front view, but she doesnt really dance much here

5 comments:

Amanda 2:31 PM  

awe...how cute! I love her new cheez look! so fun. thanks to you I am going to have that song stuck in my head all day!

Katie 12:49 PM  

That made me laugh out loud!! Isn't it funny how kiddies DANCE? Where do they learn that?? Or is it just innate?? LOVE IT!

Katie 12:49 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
heather 10:09 PM  

how cute is her little dance! I love her little giggle at the end of the second video. What is it about this song; Addi loves it also!

Anonymous 5:53 PM  

I love this video but the song runs through my head all day long sometimes....
Mom

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP