February 21, 2009

Little Reese

We were so lucky to have my family, including baby Reese, come to visit last weekend. She is such a sweet, sweet baby; very happy and content. My sister is already an amazing mother. Its unbelievable to see her in that role and to think of all we have come through as sisters, now to share the joys of motherhood together is such an amazing thing. Gracyn adored her little cousin, she had lots of love to share with her! Here are a few pictures I captured of Reese...









2 comments:

Amanda 5:14 PM  

oh my goodness, I love all of these photos you captured...I don't remember her cooperating! Thank you, they are beautiful!

megan sanders 9:16 AM  

she was perfect the whole time she was here! i keep staring at these, she is so gorgeous and sweet! give her some kisses for me!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP