Luke Joseph Sanders
We are so excited to announce the arrival of Luke Joseph Sanders! Born Thursday February 26th at 4:56pm. He weighed in at 9lbs 13oz and was 21 inches! He is entirely perfect and such a sweet baby. We are home and attempting to adjust to life with 2 kids. Its been a bit harder than I expected as Gracyn is not quite thrilled to have to share the spotlight, but I know it will get easier as time goes on. She really does love to hug and kiss on him, however sharing mommy and daddy and pacifiers has not gone over so well. I have not had time for any pictures at all since we got home, but hopefully this week I will make some time to capture my new little love before he changes too much! Here is a quick snap from the hospital, day #1.
3 comments:
He is wonderful!! Can hardly wait to see him and to assure Gracyn that she is not being deposed...
G'Ma Abelard
Megan, he is so Beautiful!!! Congratulations - been thinking about you guys! Gracyn will adjust with time and realize how lucky she is to have Luke (great name) as her bro!
oh, I am thrilled he is here! I cannot wait to officially meet him! I have so much love to give this sweet little boy! Praying for you guys as you adjust to this crazy period of time!
Post a Comment