4th of July
We had a great 4th this year. We started with an indoor (thanks to the rain) cook-out at the Ellermeiers, filled with lots of kids and chaos! Gracyn is just starting to play more with other kids, and especially loves to play with her friend Jake. Until now she has always done more parallel play, where she plays next to kids but by herself. Its really fun to see her growing and branching out socially with her friends that she is comfortable around. We kept her up way past her bedtime of 7pm to view the show, so needless to say it got a bit crazy at their house! She gets more than a little slap happy when tired, so there was a lot of running around, chasing each other and screaming!
The fireworks show was great as well. We sat in the parking lot of Stacia's office and the fireworks exploded literally right over our heads! I have never been that close and it was LOUD. Gracyn was pretty excited for the first few and then I think got a little overwhelmed. She ended up on daddy's lap covering her eyes and him covering her ears. Im not sure what I was thinking taking Luke honestly, I was so worried his little ears were going to explode! I kept him snuggled in close with blankets over his ears and he slept through the whole thing. I cant wait until next year to see what they think!
Here are a few snaps, my camera battery died right as the show started...



2 comments:
well, It must not have bothered him if he slept right through! so cute! I like there oufits!
They are both SO darn cute! Love the jeans on your little man! we have the same stroller - what tray do you use for it?
Post a Comment