July 9, 2009

trying to be a big girl...

she always wants to sit in a big chair for dinner, highchairs are for babies! we need to get a new dining room table so we can get her into a chair and luke in the highchair. the barstools arent great for her or a booster seat.... this video is a tad boring, but it shows her saying "no" which is seriously way too cute for the meaning. its her new favorite thing to say and its hard to get frustrated when she says it in this cute way!!!


and some kisses from daddy...

1 comments:

Amanda 10:00 PM  

ha! *love* it! she is too cute. At first I thought the "doe" was the "no" and I thought that was cute...but then she said her sweet little "no" and I think I melted a little... she is just too fun, I can't wait to see her...My goal is to spend more time with her than mom so she likes me better...lol

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP