Daddy duty
Im so very lucky to have a husband who is 100% into daddy duty. He does anything and everything with the kids. One thing I am really spoiled by is that every week he takes Gracyn with him and the two of them go grocery shopping. I hate grocery shopping so this is already huge, but then to have a few toddler free hours makes it even better! So who am I to complain if this is how he dresses her to go to Woodmans? Thank goodness most of the customers at Woodman's are already a tad off, so she fits in well :)

1 comments:
ah! haha...she is cute no matter what! I actually don't see anything wrong with the outfit! Seriously, you are one lucky girl...I have to beg Ryan to even let me run into the store if we are out and about...and he gets to sit in the car! lol
Post a Comment