Luke being Luke
Life here is good, these kids are keeping me on my toes but its an incredible challenge and I love it! Luke is eating cereal now, and you do not want to mess with that boy and his food. I have a feeling that as a teenager he will eat me out of house and home. As of his last check up at 4 months he was 18lbs so Im guessing he is a solid 19 now. We went today for his surgical consultation and the plan is to do surgery in about a month. Im pretty nervous, but I know he will do well! Not much else is new with him, he eats, sleeps (a lot!) and plays. Ah the life of a baby!
Luke is undoubtedly the sweetest baby I know. He is so happy and content 90% of the day. I know this video isn't super exciting but it shows Luke being Luke, so I love it!
And here is a video of him rolling over. He is still not super strong at it, and sometimes needs my finger there to pull himself over, but he has done it a few times by himself. He has no clue how to get back over though. I have an almost identical video to this of Gracyn at his age. Ignore the mommy babble!
and just because I never posted hers, here it is...
0 comments:
Post a Comment