July 9, 2007

baby names

well this is by far the most asked question around here, everyone wants to know her name.... we have absolutely no idea! i swear pregnant women should not make these big decisions, my fickle mind changes every day! not only that but i have quickly learned that no pregnant woman REALLY wants your opinion when she tells you her names.... just smile and nod and say you knew someone nice by that name growing up :)

anyway since this will be a record/journal im going to risk it and let my name list out of the bag.... warning negative comments are subject to punishement!!!

in no particular order....these are strictly the names my very picky husband has not said "no" to...

Grace Elaine Sanders
Claire Sanders
Gabriela Sanders
Gillian Sanders
Hannah Sanders
Janelle Sanders
Jenna Sanders
Lauren Sanders
Maren Sanders
Rachel Sanders
Gretchen Sanders
Tatum Grace Sanders

6 comments:

Anonymous 11:11 PM  

I love Tatum Grace and Nathan likes Hannah!!!!

heather 11:50 PM  

What a beautiful list of names! Janelle & Gillian & Maren expecially. LOVE THE BLOG already! This truely will help you feel closer to your friends and family! I'm so happy for you and all that's to come!!!

Amanda 4:46 PM  

sorry about giving my comment, I have learned my lesson!!! My fav would have to be Janelle, but I am biased.
Tatum Grace has captured me, it is relly cute. I was very impressed by you and the fact that the background is pink! Really cute!

RachelA 8:20 PM  

Go for Rachel! It's a great name. ;)
No really, my favs are: Grace, Claire, Maren, and Tatum. Love Tatum.

Anonymous 12:24 AM  

Hi Meggie...This is the school teacher Mama just letting you know that their is just one "e" in punishment. I wrote you a big long comment and then realized it would be published, (duh!) so I will have to call you. I am enjoying the blog...You probably don't want me to tell you about students I had with any of your names...actually, none. I like many of the names very much.

Anonymous 12:29 AM  

oh my gosh....I spelled "there" as "their"...guess I am the one who needs to proofread!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP