a girly nursery
so i know everyone thinks i am the least girly person around but i am slowly adjusting to the idea of having a daughter and thinking about what type of girl i want for her to be. granted i would love if she was a tomboy and an athelete like her daddy (since i have no athletic genes), but thats a whole 'nother blog entry....
so surprise surprise i am going girly with the nursery. i am working with a great artist who is also a fantastic client and she has so many amazing ideas! i cant wait to see how the room turns out.
if anyone is looking for custom nursery work, visit her website http://www.caseykelbee.com/
so here are some ideas for the room... think vintage, shabby chic, birds and vines...
2 comments:
I didn't know you were having a girl, where the heck have I been??? I love the names btw, are any of them significant, like family names? So excited for you!!!
Love your choices... the nursery is gonna look beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment