September 22, 2008

Day #2

yikes I have nothing interesting to post today but said I would... lets see what did we do today? absolutely nothing! we played house, we played ball, we played with cookie monster who was her favorite today. we watched curious george and we took a nap. yep it was a good day :)

like I said, a waste of a post but oh well. I will leave you with a daddy pic, this is my fav from our trip to Colorado... I need to proof the rest of the pictures still, Im behind as usual but have to work on client's pictures soon...

2 comments:

Dried-on Milk 9:33 AM  

oh i'm so proud... lol

Amanda 5:05 PM  

*love* that picture, so sweet. Good job on two days in a row!! keep it up, I'm reading!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP