Day #4/7
So Gracyn is now taking 2 classes each week. On Wednesdays we go to Wonderful Ones, which is at the library. Its basically just some story time and some singing with like 10 min of play time at the end. It goes way too fast every week. I feel like Gracyn is just starting to warm up and its done. She is a lot more shy in public than I thought she would be. I know some of that has to do with the separation anxiety for this age, she doesnt like to crawl very far away from me. She also sits most of the class with this funny look on her face, she just takes it all in. She is by far one of the biggest kids in the class but is actually one of the youngest. She is one of the few that are not walking yet. These are pictures from 2 weeks ago and from today's class. I need to bring my better camera in there, but I am embaressed no one else is taking pictures. I was afraid to even use my flash for these, I didnt want to distract anyone. So the quality is horrible but the sentiment is still there. It is so nice to get her out of the house and around other kids. I feel like she must be bored hanging out with me all day. Tomorrow we have her sign language class so maybe I will post about that then.
color was wacky, had to make it bw
This is to show how she always sits, its too cute!
not sure she wants to crawl out to the middle to play with the kids...
Her face through most of the class...
6 comments:
that is too cute...she is just being observant and learning. How she sits is so funny, she has got to be the cutest one there...her shirt is fitting...most popular. =)
she's just taking it all in... lol so cute!
oh, that looks so much like a picture of you at that age!
okay so seriously she just keeps getting more and more adorable!!!
soo precious
I love her! I can't believe I have never met her, but your blogs totally make me feel like I know her. She's a mini-Megan.
oh i love it! she is a Mini-Megan!
Post a Comment