September 27, 2008

Day 6 and 7

Ah I failed. Last night I got caught watching the debates and today has gotten away from me. I have nothing to say of interest so Im just going to apologize for missing the last 2 days, say I love my life and my family and Im going to go spend some time with my hubby...you should do the same!

3 comments:

Katie 7:20 AM  

Mine is snoring on the couch. :(

Anonymous 6:06 PM  

Gracyn is growing so fast...I can't wait to see her!! I love the pictures of her in her class...

Anonymous 3:22 PM  

I can't believe how big she is getting....I LOVE the pictures...can hardly wait to see her wave! Oh boy, I will see her in Oct., 2x in Nov. and again in Dec. I like the new blog with the big pictures...will you be able to save all of this for the years ahead?

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP