September 7, 2008

I must admit....

I have a guilty pleasure- I love the Young and the Restless. I promise Im not a trashy mom who sits around all day watching soaps with her kids! I record it and normally watch it during nap time, but occasionally I will watch it with her in the room. But it's really not a trashy soap, I promise! Even my grandma and grandpa used to watch it everyday. Anyway something I have noticed that is so funny to me is that she will sing along with the theme song. She is mesmerized by any music that comes on the tv, she always shakes her toys or sings or goes and stands next to the tv... I tried to capture it on video but she saw me with the camera so was distracted. But its still cute so I thought I would share.

No I have not remembered that I need to hold the camera horizontal yet.

3 comments:

Dried-on Milk 7:25 AM  

lmao!!! omg that is soooo funny!!

Amanda 7:54 AM  

ha! that is really funny. How is it that one little tune can bring back so many memories of my childhood visiting gma and gpa?

Can I just add that she is so big!! She better not be walking the next time I see her or I will seriously be mad at you! Well, I guess I could come up and visit too...

Katie 9:46 AM  

That cracks me up! When I was in NY, my roommate Rachel & I used to tape Y&R on the VCR every day and watched it when we got home from work. I haven't watched it since. :(

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP