Day #5/7
Megan's Top 10 Favorite Baby Things (Gracyn's too...)
Im at a loss for what to talk about after 5 days in a row, soo I am going to make a list of some favorite baby things. Too bad Im not as rich as Oprah, I would send you all samples :) These are not in any order... Click on the links to see the products...
#1- I could not live without my Ergo baby carrier. I love this, esp if you have a big baby. I can still carry Gracyn around comfortably and she is 20lbs now. She can go on my back, facing me, or on my hip. And Greg feels comfortable wearing it too. When she was little I also loved the Moby wrap, its perfect for newborns and keeping them close and snuggly.
#2- The Aden and Anais swaddling blanket, I wish I had bought these when G was a baby because she could not fit in any receiving blankets except one my friend Jen made for her. I have been using these for photoshoots and I cant wait to use them on the new baby.
#3- The Phil and Teds Stroller, this is a great stroller. Easy to use and it converts to a double stroller, which will be great in a few months.
#4- Summer Video Monitor- I love this, I can watch her without having to go in her room. This was great for the insane first time mom I was in those first months.
#5- Babys First Books- these have brought her hours and hours of entertainment, I always have at least one in my bag
#6- The Fisher Price Learning Home Endless entertainment. Gracyn and every kid I have seen around it loves this house! She has really grown with it, learning how to do new things on it all the time. By far one of the best presents she has received, thanks Chrissy!!
#7- Her Taggy This is great because when she is in the car seat and I am driving, and she is fussing bc she cant find her paci, I can always find it easily without looking back just by feeling for her taggy. It doesnt look exactly like this, but this one is Extremely cute! I bought supplies to try and make some.
#8- Formula Mixer When I registered for this I didnt know if we would actually use it. It seemed silly, but I figured for $4 we might as well try. This has been wonderful, esp since we use the Dr.Browns bottles and you cant really shake them with all the parts inside (you can but its recommended not to). Its fast and easy to use, the formula seems less foamy than after shaking too, which is good for the little tummies.
#9- the Bundle Me Its recommended to not use coats or buntings on babies in car seats now, to keep the straps more secure, so this product is great for winters and new babies. Stick them in there and they are all nice and cozy and you dont have to worry about blankets and coats. Im going to try the toddler one with Gracyn this winter, we will see how it works.
#10- Carters Cradle and Soothe Bouncer Gracyn quickly outgrew her fancy papasan seat I bought for her and I happened to find this on clearance at BRU. I am convinced its the best seat ever. She fit in it for such a long time and she is a big girl! It also has 2 positions so when she would fall asleep we could recline her flat.
Im sure there are a million more favorite things I have, but these are the first ones that came to mind.
3 comments:
phew... of all these i've only had to borrow two. lol
love...love...love the phil & ted's stroller...would have to say that it has been the best investment we have made! it will be great when your new little one comes...hope you have the double seat. (word of advice...if you have an umbrella stroller...if it has a removable shade...it can actually attach to the second seat for added shade below...that was one thing i would change...they should have a sunshade for that one.)
thanks for all the info! can't wait to see the taggy's that you make...
where is day 6/7??? =) good job...i have enjoyed reading this week.
Post a Comment